Programmer's Lounge

Have you ever think
what is programming??
I hope your answer will be similar to me Programming is the task of solving certain problems using computer.
but no after participating in a contest..My thinking has been changed programming does not mean to solve problems ..it is an art..

Learning a language and programming are two different things...

so I think why don't we Ceans have a thread where there will be a problem given to you
and you will be asked to solve it and when we got several code a discussion will be made....on the individuals time complexity
I hope you GUYS will like this idea....and please correct me if I am wrong...
hope you will support me.😁😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The CS/IT engineering section is meant for technical discussions only. The thread is being moved to Chit Chat.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    It is a suggestion and it is nice.goyal ofcourse you can start it nowitself

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A blind woman sits in a chair holding a video camera focused on a scientist sitting in front of her. She has a device in her mouth, touching her tongue,...
1. Introuction 2. Diagram and working 3. Advantage and disadvantage 4. Future scope
hey... I'm doing my project work on ''Earthquake resistant design of Apartment'' So could you give me full details..... thanks in advance...
hello guys i have got a rar archive with a bin and a cue file I am not able to use it or open it Can anyone help with the...
Ques] The volume of the solid generated by the revolution, about x-axis, of the area bounded by the curve y = f(x), the x-axis and the ordinates x=a, =b is...