Program for GSM

I want to program for GSM in microcontroller.. give me a idea how to proceed and how i can send sms in GSM using microcontroller.. give me out with program of microcontroller.. Thanks in advance!!😎

Replies

• fabi885
    fabi885
    hi

you can use dtmf decoder at the reciever end which can be then connected to microcontroller.

regards

fabi885

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi frenz, am new to this forum, doing 3rd year in eee. When i was reading about charge formation in clouds, an idea struck my mind. Enormous amount of voltage...
Hey CEans, greetings. I created this account few months before but didnt visit the site at all later. Today i came in and decided to visit regularly hereafter :smile: because...
Who can guess what this resembles? Is there a "word" in a general (or special) group, which is normal to an hysteresis loop? Say for instance, I assume hysteresis is...
Language is the medium of theory; although we "react" unconsciously to a lot of "theoretical" information, most of it is discarded (from a short-term store). Conjecture: we filter the majority...
IMAGE PROCESSING PROJECT This semester project requires that you implement and test an image filtering approach described in a given academic research conference paper. The implementation is supposed to be...