Product Development

We are in process of developing a new product for which we need a group of engineers from Mechanical having knowledge of HVAC & Electrical background on part time basis.
Kindly post your profile along with your interest in product development on CrazyEngineers

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    #-Link-Snipped-# can this be done here on CE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not? In fact, it'd be quite interesting to see it happen. I'd not recommend posting your profile (especially contact information) in public forum. Instead, interested candidates can just post their background and express interest in the project.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I can give advice on Product Development and HVAC just ask.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i want to create a project on timetable generator can any one help me please
Hello frndz plzz kindly suggest me an attractive n refreshing technical event (apart from blind coding or sode combat n such events) for the techfest at my college.It should be...
hie.....i am kinda stuck!!! my guide wants me to choose topics from the list of ideas which have been done by my senior!!! help me out!!! i need some ideas...
Google has this interesting way of naming the versions of android mobile operating system. Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and so on. I was thinking if Android was...
Why is the current rating of the signal is amplified last and not in the begining What will happen if we use a CC to amplify the ip current then...