Process Tranferring From One Client To Another Client

hi, every one....
I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............
our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load..........
problem statement:"whenever an end point systems are heavily loaded..network may crash..and it wil cause..irreversible damage to the network"
soln..we find out are:..find out the which client..is heavily loaded and which client is having fewer load...the..client..which is havily loaded...that client..process is transfarring..to the client..which is..having..lower load"..........

but..right now i'm facing ..problem is that:...how to transferring a process from one client to another client..if the process trasferred from one process name called:"internetexplorer"...same..process should transffer to the another client...and process should..in same..status...that is:..if any thing downloading from internet..that time..client becomes,..heavily..loded..then the same process can be transffered to the client which is having lower load..again...proces..of "inetrnetexplorer"...remains..same..of..coninuing..downloading..processs"...................please...if any one....know about..the java code..for..this..please...help me!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pay attention to formatting of your posts, please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???😔😔😔
Hello of all gr8! Mech Engineers I have got a list of Mech Engg. book over the net try it out As i am having slow internet connection m posting...
was watching a serial in one of the local channels where they were discussing about bio fuels Bio Fuels are those which are generated from various biological substances example plants.Ethanol...
Hi I m a final yr student of B. Tech of Electronics and communication .I realy wanna knw some project topics in communication.
Those who want to have a look at CAT 2007 paper, click below - https://www.catiim.in/downloads/CAT-2007 Exam.pdf The paper has been published by IIMs online. Feel free to download it and...