CrazyEngineers
  • hi, every one....
    I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............
    our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load..........
    problem statement:"whenever an end point systems are heavily loaded..network may crash..and it wil cause..irreversible damage to the network"
    soln..we find out are:..find out the which client..is heavily loaded and which client is having fewer load...the..client..which is havily loaded...that client..process is transfarring..to the client..which is..having..lower load"..........

but..right now i'm facing ..problem is that:...how to transferring a process from one client to another client..if the process trasferred from one process name called:"internetexplorer"...same..process should transffer to the another client...and process should..in same..status...that is:..if any thing downloading from internet..that time..client becomes,..heavily..loded..then the same process can be transffered to the client which is having lower load..again...proces..of "inetrnetexplorer"...remains..same..of..coninuing..downloading..processs"...................please...if any one....know about..the java code..for..this..please...help me!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 11, 2008

Pay attention to formatting of your posts, please.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register