Problem with Windows XP Service pack 2

Service packe 2 is insatalled in my system , xp but when i run softwares which need sp2 , a error message comes that , you should install sp2 to continue.

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    There are two different versions of SP2 around, one was a pre-final release, a beta of sorts. If you have got that, then strongly suggest to upgrade to the later.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Assuming its XP Pro, theres also two different versions: Legal and...

Speaking of which, can you give some examples of softwares that you ran which require SP2?
  • sshikhar21
    sshikhar21
    I think U should update ur windows first
    then it will definitely support

the latest softwares which u want to

install
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    u must follow instruction.and re instaal the window

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone there........ can anyone tell me about summer training for an electronics and communication person in Rajasthan.......
GENERATION CHANGE IN KEYBOARDS Your computer keyboard is probably a magnet for spilled soda, crumbs, dust, and other unsavory debris. Dump enough junk between the keys and the circuit board...
a transformer can also amplify an ac signal than why do we use a transistor as an amplifier
I guess the purpose behind this challenge is to generate various ideas of making money with little money. -------------------------------------------------- divi ------------------------------------------------- Did you see it? One more time? You won't...
I am a 1st year Mechanical Student.....!!!!! I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering....as my higher studies..!!!! but seeing the future vision...Mechatronics also facinates me.... Can you temme......which is the best...