problem with dhcp client

Hi all, I am facing a problem with my dhcp client. pc1 is not picking ip from dhcp,i restarted it & restored o.s. but problem is same. when connecting other pc2 with this port, it is picking ip properly and when connecting the pc1 with the other port it is picking ip here. After using pc1 on another port, when connecting it to its original port, now it is picking ip here also.
Now this pc1 is picking ip properly for all the time.

I am confussed what is the problem and this type of problem has come in 8 ports within last 2 weeks.

Pls. suggest what i do..

Regards
Vinay Mishra

Replies

• esakiraja
    esakiraja
    Go to the windows mgmt properties and restart stop and then start the DHCP client.. It ll do so.. I've came across the same issue with my laptop.
  • engineer_vinay
    engineer_vinay
    I have done it but problem is still same.

Any other pls.??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I personally know lot of wannabe entrepreneurs who are too scared to leave their cushy jobs and take that plunge into the sea of entrepreneurship. So why is it so...
Last night in a mall, I played Need for speed Carbon on the xbox, and boy! What a kick ass game it is. 😀 While I was head over heels...
Hi Guys, I need to make a small circuit consisting of 3 color of LEDs, each color consist of 3 LEDs each. They are able to switch colors via a...
was wondering if anyone here could help me, I'm pursuing knowledge on a few things having to do with creating a robotic chassis. basically ill probably never complete this because...
hi frndzzzz...... i need ur help. i m in final yr IT student . i want some seminar topics in future or advanced technology related computer .if u have some...