Problem on assignment of designing retaining wall

I'm a Civil Engineering student currently in college
I have an assignment aimed to write a program for retaining wall design, but I am not familiar with retaining walls. Is there any detailed design procedure with equations or examples of design an R.C cantilever retaining wall? I am totally stuck and don't know how to get started.
Thanks in advance for any guidance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Growing up in a small town called Kumbla (the same place that the top cricketer Mr. Anil Kumble hails from), Ganesh Bhat became a cricket fanatic. He lived the sport...
Indian technology company Smartron which was unheard by many till now has now managed to the talk of the town instantly by partnering with legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to launch...
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Zopo has added a new smartphone to its Color smartphones lineup with the launch of the Zopo Color M5 at Rs 5,999. The announcement comes after...
YouTube is currently working hard to revive its glory and appeal. One of the first steps in this initiative is to redesign the desktop website. YouTube has announced in a...
A novel coin pocket-sized smartphone device dubbed 'Jelly' is up on offer through Kickstarter manufactured by Unihertz (Shanghai firm). Touted as the smallest 4G Android smartphone in the world, the...