Problem in VB

Hi CEans,
I'm using Visual Basic 2008 express edition. While creating forms in projects, the form window appeared is not fit to the work space area. I have used maximize button also but it doesn't effects. Can anyone suggest me what to do?😕
And, there is an option in form property window that is "Start position". Does it have any link with the form size?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    No no... See this... You are supposed to adjust the width and height of the form using the properties toolbox. Then, if you have issues while running the application, 😐 then position the form using the monitor, which is given in the bottom... 😀 Simple fix... 😀
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Thanks. But i have set it by reinstalling VB.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Oh oki... Fine... It would have turned to default values then... But this is the method in case if you get the same problem again...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As per my record their are some countries in which power is transmitted @ 60Hz but with a voltage of 110V... Please tell me why is it so???? Will it...
how to format mobile? my mobile is of s 60 edition and i want to format it... any suggestions?????
On request of one user from ce,i am going to explain one of the most commonly used sorting algorithm ie quick sort It is based on Divide and conquer approach....
ٌWhat is it? and where we can use it ?
British physicist Stephen Hawking has said that the creation of the universe was a result of the inevitable laws of physics and it did not need God's help. In his...