problem in mobile banking

hi
i am doing my final year in computer science. we must implement an ieee paper for our final year project. i wanted to implement a paper on improving mobile banking through steganography.

so i have a doubt in this.
once i implement my application in a simulator, how do i build it into my cell phone?
and , i need to download a picture from a particular web site into my cell phone and in that picture i need to implement a steganographic algorithm to retrieve information . i want to know if it is easy
i am also worried about which platform i need to use. i thought of j2me. is that the best for my project?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to build a remote control submarine and I need some help in selecting an appropriate DC motor. I'm not a mechanical engineer and I don't really know anything...
me at 440 W after registering for CE
Anyone here have tips on the steps in getting an MBA degree from a US institution. In particular, I'm looking for: a) MBA programs that have historically catered to foreign...
:smile: i search a document on google and google returns.. what if i already have a file in some of my lappy's drive which meets the search criteria??? is this...
Can anybody tell me some good colleges for Distance learning or correspondence MBA. Is there any difference in the two? I have 3.5 yrs of experience in IT and its...