problem in making window cd from my lappy

there is some problem in writing a cd while i try to make a cd for my lappy ...........it varify this all data but problem in write it

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Have you tried cd writing from nero or some other tool ? May be some interference in the writing process or the software may be corrupted ......../
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey mohit,
    Try what the rishi says if still the problem is there try to consult with service center because in new lappy,s it's a comman problem.May be the problem is with your motherboard and you have to do a heavy pay for this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we do 16 bit multiplication on 8 bit microprocessor ?
in North America there are few places where 110 volt power is standard for residential and many commercial users. The rest of the world seems to have settled on 220...
Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge...
Source: Email from ThoughtWorks - After the overwhelming success of first 'vodQA' we bring you the next 'vodQA - THE TESTING SPIRIT!' - a platform for our peers in the...
CEans, On November 26[sup]th[/sup] 2010, CE will celebrate completion of 5 glorious years on the Internet. The plan is to make CE's 5th Birthday grand! Contribute how can we all...