Problem in Fluid Valve.

Hi, first of all i would like to thank anyone who can help me in my problem in advance.😀

My Problem is that I want to make a prototype that will automatically "refill" the water in the tank. When the tank is completely empty.

Please refer to my diagram so that you will not be confused.

[​IMG]Here are the scenario.

The Fluid Valve A will not open unless the Fluid Valve B is closed. And the water inside the Fluid Tank is completely empty. And will close when the Water Level Sensor is triggered.

The Fluid Valve B is operated by a push button switch. That has a 20 seconds duration before it closes. And it should not work if the Fluid Valve A is open.

What are the types of material will a use? (Valves, Timers, Switches, PCB circuit)

my email address is
I'm a senior Electronics and Communication Engineering Student.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Answer the questions here & post new general knowledge questions in this thread. This thread will remain active during period Feb-March '09. After this period, a new thread will...
CEans, Many ideas pop up in my mind when I'm playing guitar. Today, another final year project idea popped up in my mind. How about developing a robot that would...
Can somone send link to download Free Special Distillation Processes by Zhigang Lei, Biaohua Chen, Zhongwei Ding or mail a of same book at 😀
Hi guys, If you're tired of your hobby or plan to pursue it even more, here's a hobby site for you to join and be a part of. This site...
Can u guide me from where i can get Simulator for 89c51 😁