PREPERATION FOR GATE AND IES

can any one tell me about any online site where i can give free online test for my preperation of gate and other psu exam
i have search for many sites but all those allow only 5 to 10 free online test

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Deepak Choudhary Engineering Trade: Industrial & Production Engg. Final Year Student Location: Dehradun Occupation: Student Work Experience: I have worked with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. almost one Year in...
Is it good to follow m.tech by qualifying GATE or it is just a time waste and we should go for job after engineering.........?
Hello, I wish to learn C programming language for campus selection. My problem is that I'm from Industrial engineering background with very limited exposure to computer and programming.
heya each n every lovely CEans out dere...grt to b a part of dis very section... m an aspiring engineer...gud to b here as a CEan too...hope to hear nyc...
Name:NARENDER KUMAR *Engineering Trade:INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Location:CHANDIGARH *Occupation:STUDENT :7th SEM IT Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: SURFING,BASKETBALL,EDITING PHOTO'S. *Aim in life:TO BE BEST IN MY SIDE *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...