Preparing for campus placements - share your strategy

I'm sure that while most of the third/final year engineering students are busy preparing for exams, there are quite a lot who are already gearing up for campus placements.

Here on CE, there's no rivalry among our members. We want to help each other. That's why I'm thinking, CEans who are preparing for campus placements - please post your strategy. What's your preparation status?

Replies

• rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    No strategies as such for now
    Accenture coming on campus in a week's time.
    Still browsing through net collecting and absorbing as much as i can.
    Meanwhile, browsing through CE..Is there any post particularly for Accenture??
    If, then please give me the link here

Any tips/ suggestions are most welcome.
    Accenture guys Help!!!>..
  • rameshsr
    rameshsr
    I would like to share my views reg preparation for campus interviews...For any kinda aptitude tests ,make sure you are really good with the basics.. take sometime off to browse for prev papers..And have a heart to accept even if pattern changes or something else happens..Remember u need not top these tests....And as far as interviews are concerned, be cool. In your answers, try to show the interviewer
    1. you are smart
    2. you can get things done.

All the best!
  • Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    I am placed at infy... and believe it or not i never had any strategy for the interview.. all you have to do is clear the aptitude test which is very easy or if not similar to GRE or other exam formats.
    Well for the interview be confident in what you answer. Dont try to fool the Interviewer. And if you have done implemented any project mention it in your CV as briefly as possible. And make sure you are able to talk about that project. And if you dont know a particular answer say you dont know rather than trying to answer it. They are not concerned with how good your technical skills are because you are still a fresher.

So be honest and confident and dont try to fool the interviewer and you should be able to get the coveted job.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is a good thread.
    @All placed CEans: Please post your valuable strategies here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All About Movie Tags (what Is A Dvdrip, Cam Etc.) I haven't written it completely but edited & added some more latest information. You can add more information & also...
hi all, I am working on an application on mobiles, i need to display applets on mobile. I have to reuse the code in applets. Suggest me nice way .....
is any one can help me ........😕 how to make simple system (without o.s.)home basis?????????
Ten Things Apple Did To Make Mac OS X Faster
hi to all.. Can anybody suggest me th link that can provide me the 8051 assembly language programming exercises? I will be very grateful to gain your help. awaiting for...