preparation for interview

now , in the final year company use to visit colleges and select the candidates for their company.
Since, the competition is getting tough so only few got selected and to be one of them you need to be smart in the competition . Since , everyone knows the procedure so how to fight to get our selection?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want a topic so that i can do some research on it , to explore something new and to enhance my knowledge and also to add this in my...
Hi fellow CEans, Anyone planning to go to GITEX at Dubai this year? Maybe we can have a CE Meet! URL: https://www.gitex.com/
Could someone explain why the torque applied to the steering wheel decrease in the same time when car speed increase. It is obvious behavior which we can observe in real...
After the success of its first sound bar, called the Juke Bar, Zebronics launched a better version- the Juke Bar 2. Zebronics is a well known company here in India,...
The Facebook acquired instant messaging application WhatsApp Inc. has recently unveiled the latest version update of WhatsApp, coded with simple but useful features. The Update crafted as v2.16.118, now allows...