Preparation CAT for 2012

😎Hi!
I want to give CAT for next year,
Will anyone tell me Where I'll get Puzzles, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol based problems to score good😁 in Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • learner99
    learner99
    Hi! Anamika,
    You have to do Lots of practice, solve free online Practice Test.
    All the Best.😀
  • learner99
    learner99
    Hi Anamika
    Here is a site I found which has CAT practice test for free to practice online
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • udaykumar410
    udaykumar410
    Hello Anamika,
    It’s really great to know that you are serious about CAT Exams, you can find pdf files of all R.S Agarwal. For this just enter pdf file for cat preparation in google you will get list of problems for practice. And even you can download ebooks for CAT preparation from way2k.com site. This site will help you to prepare for all sections of CAT exam.
    Best of Luck
    Regards
    Uday
  • cat_test
    cat_test
    Hi Frinends,I m also preparing for CAT 2012. Looking for good material.😀
  • Anamikakulkarni
    Anamikakulkarni
    Thanks all of you.
    Is really helpful to practice online exam to score CAT? Where I'll get good online free exam for CAT to test my knowledge?
  • learner99
    learner99
    Hi Ananmika,
    Yes it is really helpful to solve online exam for practice. Make sure Take test with timer if you are prepared.
    You will fine good quality #-Link-Snipped-# with timer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In fact I have been browsing this site ,but never thought of registering it ..until now... In fact I am a cool guy..But little disturbed in mind..Can I get a...
Here's a hilarious cloud computing talk by Mr. Vishwabandhu Gupta - Ex. Income Tax Commissioner of India. Mr. Gupta talks about data being stored in 'actual cloud' and questions thunderstorms...
Hey ppl, GATE 2012 notification came out today. IIT Delhi is organizing institute for this year. Check this for more details: GATE 2012 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Hello to all, I am a newbie here.First thing is I am not here to discuss much technical issues. But needing some help for some practical life related problems and...
I have my own blog hosted by company. WordPress creates RSS Feeds by default for easy access. But what if, I want to transfer my whole WordPress generated Feeds directly...