Predict the extinction

From time to time many revolutionary technologies life span gets over.

Telephone, Typewriter, Cassette Player, Walkman, Pager.... List is endless. What you think are the things that we use today will no more be seen by the end of 2020.

My first Pick: Obviously Facebook. whats yours?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My Pick is :- 8051 Microcontroller. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The human brain perhaps, with all the AI work going on. With humanoid robots increasing, next may be human beings themselves. Desktops certainly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    The human brain perhaps, with all the AI work going on. With humanoid robots increasing, next may be human beings themselves. Desktops certainly.
    By 2020? Wooah!!

I think physical keyboards will b extinct by 2020. But touch screens are awkward to use; so I'll buy and store enough keyboards for future generations ๐Ÿ˜
  • Paul.
    Paul.
    I can say for sure that we will not use the electric car in 2020 neither.
  • umar10
    umar10
    basic mobile phones, wires if research goes well.

wireless transfer of energy would decrease cost.
    integrated electronics would also pave way to removal of wires , touch screens.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I guess 'money' will be extinct by 2020. There is so much inflation and job cuts that no body will be able to earn by 2020 ๐Ÿ˜

Well, jokes apart, I deeply feel that we should be more inclined away from money because it is the root cause of all troubles. There should be some system to take over the institution of money.

We should try to create 'wealth' rather than 'money'.

P.S: The thought is more economical than philosophical.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Issue
    I guess 'money' will be extinct by 2020. There is so much inflation and job cuts that no body will be able to earn by 2020 ๐Ÿ˜
    Many animals and plants.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    ezinearticles.com
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    things extinct by2020 - Google Search
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Symbian OS will become extinct,with the competition it is getting from apple and android OS. It might become extinct sooner before the projected year.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    With everybody wants to become an engineer and doctors, I see many professions like barbers, Home Servants, Cloth Cleaners getting extinct!!!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Rupam Das
    With everybody wants to become an engineer and doctors, I see many professions like barbers, Home Servants, Cloth Cleaners getting extinct!!!!!
    I guess you are seeing a business opportunity. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    Necessity is the mother of invention. Curiosity the father. So if you need barbers to cut your hair by 2020, then probably they'd have engineering degrees as well or higher. The fact is that I get my hair cut from my friend (he likes hair styling even though he's a brilliant topper in engineering and from my class). The main point is that you don't have to see engineering as a big profession or big deal in the future. The value of engineering is sure to get extinct by 2020, considering our education system and the cycle of corruption that we're all bred from!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    bioramani
    Many animals and plants.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    ezinearticles.com
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    things extinct by2020 - Google Search
    The whole earth doesn't seem to last up to 2020!! Look at the incidents happening around you everyday? Don't they all ring a bell somewhere?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    From time to time many revolutionary technologies life span gets over.

Telephone, Typewriter, Cassette Player, Walkman, Pager.... List is endless. What you think are the things that we use today will no more be seen by the end of 2020.

My first Pick: Obviously Facebook. whats yours?
    Please explain your pick on facebook which is one of the most socially developing and challenging networks in this era.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Issue

Well, jokes apart, I deeply feel that we should be more inclined away from money because it is the root cause of all troubles. There should be some system to take over the institution of money.

We should try to create 'wealth' rather than 'money'.

Wealth of a nation is related to its resources. Money on the other hand is to be earned by an individual through utilization of resource or showcasing of talent or work. How can Money be extinct when there are plenty of opportunities available to find resource utilization???

P.S.: With necessity comes the need. When a particular sector of job force is found to have more than overwhelming applicants, naturally there is a tendency to shift towards other options. Earlier men used to do a variety of work, but now the need has fallen. Once again in the near future a need will arise for various 'unoccupied' sections of workforce leading to a change in tide of money flow.

For eg: the coconut collector (the guy who climbs up the coconut tree) and the mason are in demand even in rural areas of Kerala, and people are willing to pay more money for their services. It is very difficult to find a helping hand anywhere in Kerala for taking care of old or sick persons. The demand, the need and the money all play an important role together.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Extinction definitely has reached a frightening stage for the normal phones as every other user around you is turning 'smarter' each day.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anoopthefriend
    The whole earth doesn't seem to last up to 2020!! Look at the incidents happening around you everyday? Don't they all ring a bell somewhere?
    The incidents point to some thing like a either a resource filled paradise in this place of chaos

Or some place called safe grounds Surrounded by chaos

In my view either chaos will be extinct or Chaos will be the norm of the day

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi this is vamshi from warangal,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA.I recently entered in an unimaginable world i.e nthg but ENGINEERING.I need some engineer's as my friend's.I hope that many people in this network...
Guys every company have their rules regarding recruitment chances like if anyone appeared for infosys test then he/she can apply again after 9 months only. But i am confused here....
I knew that US people have days for all sorts of things. It seems but right that they have a day for mistakes: OCTOBER 1. There is no need for...
Toyota has unveiled a violin playing Robot. It can play violin although not so good. What is your reaction after listening to this? ๐Ÿ˜ [video=youtube;EzjkBwZtxp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzjkBwZtxp4[/video]
CEans, I wish to buy a wireless router for home use. The basic purpose is to make my home wifi and have a strong signal for a longer range. It...