pre-piston engines

Hello, This is Manyu signing in from Noida, India.
I want to ask all the mechanical engineers here one question - what are pre-piston engines? Could anyone here share the details about it please?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    As far as I know, pre piston engines are the pre charged piston engines. I have read something about 2S pre piston engines. They are perhaps used in Aviation. Not sure about it. So will avoid giving false information.

But do search for Grail engine, it is one of the pre piston type. Hope it helps you.
  • .manyu
    .manyu
    actually it was my mistake...
    i was talking about free piston engines...
    these are dual opposed piston engines which generate electrical energy by changing magnetic flux...
    sorry for the mistake...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heya People, Have anyone checked out this site? 😀 HEMA - online winkelen Say your comments! 😛
Basics of heat and mass transfer - an important topic in mechanical engineering. Let us introduce you to a basic informative lecture on heat and mass transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme...
Understand the basic concepts of heat conduction. Here's an interesting lecture on Heat Conduction Part-I - Lecture Series on Heat Conductionby Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde. Interesting lecture on Heat...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
I wish to make my final year project based on java. But i just have the basic knowledge of core java. I do think that for making a project in...