Prajwalan 2012 at Government College of Engineering, Amravati on Feb 18, 2012

Prajwalan 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Government College of Engineering, Amravati.

It is the biggest Technical Festival in Amravati.

Prajwalan acts as a gizmo to ignite an individual from within. A small ignition is indeed enough to turn an individual into a passionate being who strives to be different and have self-confidence to implement his ideas because he has the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite the obstacles.

Ignition is indispensable to start new things. Prajwalan is an effort to make available this ignition to individual so that they can gain knowledge, innovate and showcase their skills on a higher platform to conquer the huge scope of triumph.

Technology needs to be enhances at every footstep of mankind. Trough Prajwalan, it makes certain that this place increases which safeguards the significance of our future generations.

Prajwalan, a National Level Technical Festival since last six years has witnessed immense participation from discrete institutions, intricate competitions and amalgamation of demanding events.

Prajwalan 2012, the seventh stride towards excellence targets to be among the most mesmerizing technical festival stirring in 2012. Prajwalan 2012 promises increase in innovations, remuneration of participants as well as munificent sponsors.

Prajwalan invites you to share ideas and be element of what ensures to carry forward the heritage of technology. Join Prajwalan to get aware of the ignition within you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Arghya 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by MBES College of Engineering, Ambajogai. It is an event, a dedication to Technology. The festival is open for Engineering Disciplines- Computer Science...
Robot Safety Standard and Robot Risk Assessment Training Seminar is organized by Robotics Industries Association. RIA opens its popular In-house Training seminar to public. This one day robot safety seminar...
I have developed a static website, now I want to deploy it. The coding part is done majorly on 3 platforms: HTML, CSS, Javascript. There is no database connectivity and...
Bad news for the Galaxy S phone owners - your phone isn't eligible for the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. Today, official Samsung post explains why ICS isn't coming...
Today I got to know about a Facebook application that encouraging Fake registrations on various sites. I don't want to disclose that name or the link here. Really they are...