PRAGYAA 2014 - Guru Gobind Singhji Institue of Engineering & Tech - Nanded

PRAGYAA, A National Level Technical Extravaganza,
With a motto of promoting Technology, Scientific thinking, Innovation and an awareness about society. It’s an ethos of a team, a tale of gradual success, a summation of smart efforts, a radiation of decisive power and an endeavor to provide colossal platform to the youth to showcase their talent and yes, it’s a flagship of SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGHJI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,NANDED.
With a zest for unusual, achieving excellence and offering best is the constant aim and so, every year we come up with a socio-technical theme that diversifies PRAGYAA not only as a pinnacle of technical advancement but also an organization that strives for the betterment of society. So, SGGSIE&T presents to you the 10th national techno-fiesta to take the limits of technology to a notch higher and enriching the existing one to leave a vibgyor of wisdom all around the country.
Students come in huge numbers to participate in the multitude of events ranging from the brainstorming junior scientist to the bewildering robotics and get a chance to delve into a wide variety of exhibits. Our event will also be home to many workshops and trainings to aid students that shall bring them face to face to the leading and emerging technologies in the world. This would be a splendid experience for shaping creative minds.
PRAGYAA confidentially promises all the students that they will be introduced to entertaining embody which has a technical soul.

This year Pragyaa will be held from 7th to 9th March,2014. For more information regarding events and registrations Please visit our Official website #-Link-Snipped-# or hit like on our facebook page the link for which is #-Link-Snipped-#.

onlinePartner

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... am a BCA graduate willing to do certificate course which should help my career... my question is, which course is helpful software testing or oracle.... please suggest me...
Content publishers and website owners across the web have been facing the issue of broken links over the last few years. A new algorithm developed by computer engineers from University...
how can i comment on some one's post who has posted on my wall.. & post something in some one's wall in CE forum?
Hello CEan's, After a very long time I'm here. and need help from you guy's. I wanted to start a forum on my interested and it's widely followed sector. There...
iPhone owners in Bangalore using Airtel services now have a reason to smile not just because it's Valentine's Day, but they can use 4G on their favorite devices now. Airtel,...