post your dream's here.

hi friend's
every one have a dream to be the one.
i also have,
i want to make fastest car in the world which do everything itself like ride the car efficently on the road ,make a convertation with the person into it ,answer the question what evere the question given by the person into it ,don't need any limited fuel ,hack the wireless network and get connected to internet.
like kit in the night rider.
and the second one is to make a computer lab.
what about your's dream.
;-)

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i want to be an engineer
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i want to be the best civil engineer ๐Ÿ˜

every one whom i meet say that its tough for girls to survive in the civil field.

even during in-plant training there were 21 engineers who said that we would find it tough time in execution field compared to only one sir who said we had all the opportunities to prove ourselves. ๐Ÿ˜”

i want to prove them all wrong. i want to succeed in the civil field.๐Ÿ˜

P.S. its no talk on girl power or such stuff. its just my dream and ambition.๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    My dream is to be a Author and a successful software test engineer!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    English-Scared
    My dream is to be a Author and a successful software test engineer!
    hey becouse of your computer organisation mam or you realy want to be a successful software engineer.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    My dream is to build a software that anyone and everyone can use it.,and also it should be one of the very essentials in one's life!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    mohit007kumar00
    hey becouse of your computer organisation mam or you realy want to be a successful software engineer.
    he is already one ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Perhaps i could make understand previous president Bush that you are the NO.1 Terrorist.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian economy grew by 8.6 percent during the quarter ended March 31, lifting the annual gross domestic product (GDP) for 2009-10 to 7.4 percent ๐Ÿ˜
Go Get It 901 Salva Vida, Fortaleza Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411 006 Tel:+(91)-(20)- 9890040220 Custom Home Page (MH CET batches are also Available) Prime 5, Kalpana Building, Off Ghole...
Guys this is the first problem that was asked in google code jam for qualification Why not we discuss these problems on ce so that it will help a lot...
Hi, I would like CEans to help me in this one. What job can a Electronics and Telecom engineer can get on an oil rigg and how to go about...
Please i like what work can an engineering firm outsource.