Post Photos Of Your Aakash Tablet

Aakash seems to be a big hit with Indian tablet fans. With over 100000 tablets being ordered every day, I'm sure a lot of our CEans should have obtained the delivery by now. Can you all post the photos of your Aakash tablet and tell us what you liked and what you didn't in the tablet. The most obvious - are you happy with what you got for the price? 😀

Looking forward to photos!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, i know how an engine works. What i want to know is what are the materials used for engineering a engine. Like the material of cylinder block, crank...
The Bandra Worli sea link is probably India's few mega structures project. The sea link is a cable stayed bridge that is 5.6km long and uses viaducts on either side....
CEans, Through small talk we interview engineers who've had an impact in the world. If you wish to see your favorite personality in our Small Talk, please post your suggestion...
Inviting all the random thoughts and views on identifying your own passion and why it is important.
Ok CEans, I have something really interesting to share with you all. I had been to Phoenix Mills, Mumbai, India last friday, and I witnessed Creativity Live. It was an...