portal2.bsnl.in - Login / Password
One nice thing about the new portal is that it definitely looks and works way better than what BSNL's come up with in the past. The interface is clean and clear, with all the important menu and functions available readily.
Few things I noticed on the new portal -
- The portal will now default to your email as your username.
- Even the old account holders will now have to verify their mobile number using OTP (one time password).
- The OTP, however has issues if you request it more than once in a short span of time. Not sure what the issue is.
- Created a new account using my existing email ID (not sure how, but this worked!)
- I then added my existing FTTH account using phone number and FTTH account number - which is available on the bill.
- The system then fetched all the existing records, along with the past 3 invoices. I had to visit the 'Landline' section to get the details of my pending bill details. To my surprise, it also showed the deadline is due in '2 days'. Awesome!
- I then clicked on 'Pay Bill' button to get a beautiful payment gateway interface. The payment process was smooth and the system generated a confirmation message. If you have been paying your bills online - you'll note the difference.
Satya Swaroop DashThe new portal was launched sometime in the beginning of this month (4th October, I think). I used this website before for paying my landline dues and checking out mobile recharge vouchers before recharging on third party websites such as PayTM and MobiKwik which sometimes offer cash backs. I too faced problems while signing as the OTP never arrived on my phone the first couple of times. As soon as I registered it asked me to re-create a new password but my username remained the same.
The look and feel of the website is very clean, all things are sorted beautifully and it is a significant step up from the old portal which looked like it was ancient history. The process of adding multiple accounts is very good.
Akshat VermaI like the new look of . It is well organized and has simple user interface. Also the dashboard is quite nice and it displays all the information in a very neat manner.
You are reading an archived discussion.
Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector . I want to make career in networking what should i do ?
Being promoted with the catch line 'India in Nayi Umeed', the all new unisex scooter Hero Duet has finally arrived. Available in six beautiful color options - Candy Red, Pearl...
We've a Nikon D5300 DSRL with the kit lens (AF-S NIKKOR 18-55 mm) and that does an impressive job of clicking general photos - indoor and outdoor. It's due for...
Dear All, I need standard work procedure for testing/erection/commissioning procedure for LT/HT panels with reference to IEC/IS standard. Thanks in advance, M. Paramasivan
DEar Sir , i am a fresher 2015 pass out computer science engineer, I want to know one thing that i love to work with database so if i do...