Politician You Admire For Whatever Reason

This thread is meant to discuss global politicians, their work and why you admire them. Let's discuss national level politicians (of your own country) and inform why you like him/her.

I'll set the ball rolling -

My favorite is Mr. Narendra Modi : The Chief Minister of Gujarat State In India.

Why I Admire Mr. N. Modi: In India where corruption exists in all levels of society and all walks of life, Mr. Modi has shown how a leader can make progress. Although I don't belong to the state of Gujarat, I've heard from hundreds of sources about Modi's work and the development in Gujarat state. I've also heard that his policies have enabled Gujarat to be load-shedding.

I also admire his clarity of thoughts.

PS: I don't endorse any political party.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Recent:Narendra Modi ji.Same Political hero. Copy it for me too, biggie.

Previous: Indira Gandhi ji. She was a great woman who would not succumb to outside country's pressure.

Still previous: Well this king do not require any introduction. His work speaks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm fed up of hearing, reading and even writing about the startups in the digital world - software, hardware and Internet - that's all we keep on talking about. I'm...
The above lines created havoc on Indian Television Channels recently. Few of the protestors demanding the Jan Lokpal Bill demanded that the corrupt politicians in power should be awarded death...
TV channels have been showing the reports of the discovery of 'Superbug' in Delhi's tap water. Does anyone know what a superbug is and how it affects health? CEans from...
Introduction to the Computing and the basics concepts involved in Computer Organization were neatly explained by Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to...
Introduction to the System Software concepts involved in Computer Organization were neatly explained by Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to ask your...