Police CAR @ CES 2013

WHAT A CAR !
Correction, WHAT A POLICE CAR !!!

Ford had shown a marvel for the Police department. This has an inbuilt Laptop (like device); communication device, Flood lights, cameras, communication devices, Extremely solid exterior; and many small things that you can't even imagine.

I hope developed countries police will get a access of these cars sometime soon (Probably the are the one who indeed need them anybody else)

What's you views about this amazing piece of work
PS: (Although this is a year old video; I couldn't stop myself to show this to others).

Replies

• Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    This is a police car? what does the common man use then? Look at the massive flood light, its almost as if they have attached an Aeroplane light onto it, the massive screen, keypad, communication systems, you sure don't wanna mess with police.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    This makes me to think about Arab country's police cars.Follow the link to know more :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

So I bet Arab would be the first to put it into act.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, For those of you knowlegeable about this standard : I don't quite get the notion of "hardware module" : the standard says that the partitions are run on...
Have courage to solve? If you can, let's see how much time did you take to resolve this. 2+3=8, 3+7=27, 4+5=32, 5+8=60, 6+7=72, 7+8=?? Solve it?
Hello all what is the meaning of a runtime architecture? and what's the difference between the architecture of a system and the runtime architecture of a system? thanks in advance
I am really very confused which distro shall I use to learn linux please suggest me which will be the best to start.
Private social networking app Path has made its way to Windows Phone 8. The app which is still in beta is free to download from the Windows Phone store. The...