I am looking for an ebook naming
- Properties of Concrete- written by
A M Neville.
Regards
Kyaw

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So you are looking for a high priced book.CE dont encourage upload of licenced(copywrite) books.
    you can buy it at: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Read the available online copy at google books:
    books.google.co.in/books/about/Properties_of_concrete.html?id=P75RAAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We do not allow sharing of pirated books. You'll have to look for the book in your college/company library or just purchase it all by yourself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft’s beloved Xbox live social gaming service is now all set to power Apple and Android devices. This would undoubtedly put Microsoft in direct competition with Apple’s game center and...
This papers are solved by our Telecom experts
I have completed my BE and I am planning to give the Comptia A+ and N+ certificate exam in near future. What other certifcate course training can one undergo in...
Micromax has launched its new mid-budget smartphone with Micromax Canvas Blaze HD EG116 that features a 12.7 cm (5-inch) HD IPS screen with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. Powered by...
Google reportedly blew netizens' mind away with its Project Loon, and Facebook is following up close in its pursuit of becoming the 'dial-tone of the Internet'. As per Mark Zuckerberg's...