Please identify this song for me.!

When I was young I used to watch POGO.In the jukebox they play several songs repeatedly. One such song has caught my mind back then and now I suddenly felt nostalgic and I wanted to listen to it. But i do not remember the name of the song nor the artist. I will try to describe the song with the best accuracy I can. It features the artist with a guitar singing and huge loudspeakers at the other end. All ppl rush to the loudspeakers giving seldom attention to the singer. They all enjoy the song and only a girl notices him. Suddenly he starts floating in the air and keeps singing. Please identify it.!

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket

Bingo!!๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, want to know more about FTP Host and how it works. Can anyone explain it in easy way.
Can anybody tell how to make an editor in java or groovy?
Few days ago I build a new PC and wondering to get a keyboard with media-keys or not. Finally I got a plain Logitech keyboard. Then while searching to configure...
I stumbled upon DrJava which is a simple Java development environment for students. DrJava seems to be quite popular development environment for students and has reached over a million downloads...
The wave of IT jobs started sometime around the end of the last century and has lasted for a long time. IT jobs became a rage in India and engineers...