Please help me.. i'm zero in automobile engineering =(

Comparison of used and new crankshaft after tempering process

Hey guys,i am the material engineering student and new in this forum, i have problem in getting the information about comparison of used and new crankshaft after tempering process, so i would like to asking you about the problems or defects recently happened on crankshaft, and the time to crankshaft usually get problem. What type of material they are used to produced crankshaft. More explanation in detail required. Thanks guys for help me.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Trrigers ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Hi , I am not much touch in database programming but have to include trigger for this following table in one of my subprograms so please can anyone...
Vieni a trovarci su <> il sito del podcast <> la trasmissione gratuita orientata ai temi di ingegneria civile, meccanica, elettrica, nucleare, architettura, informatica e quant'altro possa interessare i tecnici...
We , TECHIES , people from modern era ,suppose us to be very logical and rational towards the things. Yet we have faiths and trusts whose reasons we cannot explain.Sometimes...
one suggestion for ur site: Concentrate Stuff Maybe like groups on the home page ~tree system ~then the forum
Usually these applications updates your status or brings your recent wall posts on social networking websites by sending and receiving Short Messaging Service (SMS dude !!!). The following are two...