Please help else I'm gonna suicide

PLS GUYS HELP ME GUYS I M 2009 PASS OUT B TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
I DON'T HAV JOB:sad:
I DON'T HAV ANY FUTURE😔
I DON'T HAV HOPE😔
WHEN I SAY TO PEOPLE THAT I HAV DONE B TECH IN COMPUTER SCI THEY SAYS THEY YOU DON'T HAV ANY FUTURE

PLS GUYS SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD COURSE OR SOME GOOD CAREER IN "IT".
I M REALLY FRUSTRATED😔 BY MY LIFE
☕​

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Re: Pls help else m gona suicide

Dont get frustrated man,
    There is still more a long way to go,
    come on be cool,,who told computer science engineers ""dont have future""
    Ask those people to go to hell!!!
    Everything has its own value in this world,friend please dont worry.
    i think you can do your PG in some interested course of yours namely along management side or further into technical side itself,and try for a part time job if you are interested!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi

You should talk to friends/family about how you feel. I am also a 2009 passout and I don't have a job. But instead of moping around I am trying for further studies, in addition to pursuing a certificate course in a 3D CAD software.

Identify your core interest areas, and look for courses that are available. Once you identify your areas we will be able to suggest courses that will help you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

oh! CrazyPiyush take it cool man!!!

No problem you will have future and prepare well , you have 1 year as a fresher , so you have thousands of opportunities so dont worry .

Just keep your cool!!!

All the best !!!
  • safwan
    safwan

Any way suicide is not gona help you ! and secondly you say CS student have dont future man i am going to do BCA(Bechler in computer application )bing commerece student so why cant you i see manyoppertunities in future for me dont go on some idiots advices.
    we cannot loose hop so easily.😛
    just check in other countries like gulf where you get lots of oppertunity i advice you try your luck in Saudi Arebia i assure you you ll get job within one month is too easy here. 😉

Get registrar your self in employment org.😉
    Try to do M.Tech. or go for MBA.
    Thatsay !
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hi CrazyPiyush,
    Dont be the spoisport of your life why dont you try for a job in teaching profession?there are lot many engg colleges try to learn new software courses in the mean time while you are into teaching and i have heard that in Bangalore we are getting calls for interviews just check it out!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazpiyush
    PLS GUYS HELP ME GUYS I M 2009 PASS OUT B TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
    I DON'T HAV JOB:sad:
    I DON'T HAV ANY FUTURE😔
    I DON'T HAV HOPE😔
    WHEN I SAY TO PEOPLE THAT I HAV DONE B TECH IN COMPUTER SCI THEY SAYS THEY YOU DON'T HAV ANY FUTURE

PLS GUYS SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD COURSE OR SOME GOOD CAREER IN "IT".
    I M REALLY FRUSTRATED😔 BY MY LIFE

To begin with, get out of your obsession with 'IT/Software' job. You are an engineer and be proud to be one.

I remember in my time; there were no job and my friends and I were 'jobless' for almost one year. People say negative things but their words don't guarantee your failure. If you treat yourself as a failure; you'll fail.

No software course in the world will come to your rescue and magically give you a job if you have no self-confidence. Till the time you find a job; get yourself registered on RentACoder.com or ODesk.com and be a freelancer. Update your knowledge and learn new skills. Use this time to your own advantage and gain and edge over others [who are now crying like you are].

Suicide won't earn you a job in the heaven. Love your life and love yourself.
  • harrystone
    harrystone
    If you commit suiciede, no one pities you, it's not worth. Never lose your heart and hope will be not far away.Cheer up.
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    Hey man ! you are not single person who faced this problem 60% b-tech freshers faces this problem.......
    so not frusted......... if life become easy then their is no pleasure to live it....

yaar their is many fields their u can go...... engg. is only basic or introduction of fields where we can go but after it we have to choose a specify field.... it's depends on your intrest...

if u likes coading then u can go in programming and their is also a good field if u not good in prog. then u can go in networking just start certifications.............

you can also do master courses like m-tech/mba/ms etc...

just prepare for gate/cat...

life is beautiful just live it...their is many up and down in life...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Shashank, try to avoid long trails of dots (.....) in your post.
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    @ Shashank, try to avoid long trails of dots (.....) in your post.

ok i'll remember this.
  • justaglance
    justaglance
    Hi Crazpiyush,

Please don't be frustrated for not getting the job. I'm a 2008 passed out and I got job only on april,09. Nearly one year I was jobless but I dint lost my hope and confidence and now after searching,searching,searching I got a job.

Please dont listen to people who says negative about IT field and job.

Am sure you will get job soon. Don't worry.

Keep in mind, when god emptied your hands He is getting ready to place a bigger thing than the before.

Till you get the job and even after you get the job, dont stop learning new things. It will help you always.

All the very Best Friend :smile:

cheer up. Start Now 👍

- Sathya
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Are you ok,now Crazpiyush??
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    HI #-Link-Snipped-# Suscide is not a solution for anything..be brave and beleive yourself..try something else or on your b.tech talent you may get even a lecturer job or do m.tech or anything else there are so many oppurtunities..but always remember onething NO ONE HAD ACHEIVED SUCCES WITHOUT UPS AND DOWNS..this is just a cloud before a bright sunshine and you have just completed b.tech..remember BE BRAVE..BELEIVE YOURSELF...YOU CAN ACHEIVE WHAT YOU WANT
  • smita89
    smita89
    Dear crazypiyush,

I know sometimes life sinks so low that you might want to take the easy way out. But if you just sit down for a while and think about it, you'll see how irrational this sounds. For starters, you're an ENGINEER. Do you know how many students SLOG for HOURS together to be able to even GET into an engr college? You passed the hurdles and you graduated (when thousands of us are still struggling with the huge mountain of course). You're already an achiever, so why back down now?

If you're currently unemployed, its not because your skills aren't up to the mark. The recession has hit everyone hard and it will be gone soon and you know what will happen that time? The companies will be actually looking for people who can work for them. So how can you figure out in that list? Enroll yourself in some sort of course. Make some projects on languages you have already learnt. Keep increasing your employability worth. There are a million things to do which will add an edge to your credentials.

And to all those people who think being an IT or computer engineer sucks, tell them they suck too! Believe in yourself and believe in your abilities. You can do it, you know it too. Deep down you're just scared to admit it 😉 WHINERS quit, winners don't

ALL THE BEST!
    cheers!

dear 76abankcolony,

I know it seems very exciting egging on someone else to do something stupid, but its not a very smart thing to suggest this to a person, who's already on the edge of the cliff eager to jump off. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to give you such kind of suggestions hence, I hope you'll refrain from making such comments in the near future. 😀

Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So what does everyone think of the upcoming merger with Microsoft acquiring Yahoo? Is it good? Will they be successful at taking on Google?
Hello everyone, I am a computer engineer and kinda venturing out to work on a different project. I am attempting to build a lift that raises a platform when someone...
Can Anyone Explain This function ? int getkey() { union REGS i,o; while(!kbhit()) ; i.h.ah=0; int86(22,&i,&o); return(o.h.ah); } also what is h & ah in this function ?
There are two types of wind turbines; horizontal and vertical. They’re also known as HAWT or VAWT, which stands for horizontal axis wind turbine or vertical axis wind turbine. A...
Hi Friends check out this Ecofriendly & “World’s First Safe for Eyes Study Lamp” that [FONT="]LEDs instead of bulbs:[/FONT] [FONT="]https://www.studylite.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=38&cid=cm[/FONT]