CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@pr159260 • 26 Feb, 2013
Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am from EEE doing PLC course will be better than Embedded . but I am interested in learning embedded systems. what your suggestion will be sir?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Feb, 2013 I've created a new thread for your question and tagging Sameer Khateeb who's a Sr. Embedded Engineer. Looking forward to your comment, Sameer 😀
@pr159260 • 26 Feb, 2013 thanks admin. will wait for @Sameer Khateeb sir reply.
@Harshad Italiya • 26 Feb, 2013
pr159260
Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am from EEE doing PLC course will be better than Embedded . but I am interested in learning embedded systems. what your suggestion will be sir?
Both PLC and Embedded is good but as you are interested in embedded then go for it.
You are also right being EEE engineer you can also have good scope for PLC but I think comparative Embedded is bit tricky to learn and it has good scope too.
3.8k views

Related Posts

@vasi · Aug 31, 2012

can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody...
4.4k views

@Chethan Naidu · May 9, 2011

I got a year-back, and so my engineering went up to 5yrs, does that mean, i can't write GATE?
7.6k views

@selvaece2004 · Oct 30, 2009

1) Two lamps of 200W,200V and 100W,220V are connected in series across 220V supply.The ratio of current through theem will be i) 1:2 ii)1:1 iii)2:1 iv)1:4 2)Two heaters,rated at 1000W,250V...
5.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 30, 2015

Swipe Telecom has been steadily capturing the Indian market share and its latest smartphone is called the 'Swipe Elite 2' - a super affordable 4G smartphone with the power of...
4.5k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Sep 10, 2013

I always amazed by the cost price of different waters.(mineral water/RO water/UV treated water).What does the mineral water composed of?Is it safe going for UV treated water,RO rather than mineral...
3.8k views