CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@pr159260 • 26 Feb, 2013
Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am from EEE doing PLC course will be better than Embedded . but I am interested in learning embedded systems. what your suggestion will be sir?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Feb, 2013 I've created a new thread for your question and tagging Sameer Khateeb who's a Sr. Embedded Engineer. Looking forward to your comment, Sameer 😀
@pr159260 • 26 Feb, 2013 thanks admin. will wait for @Sameer Khateeb sir reply.
@Harshad Italiya • 26 Feb, 2013
pr159260
Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am from EEE doing PLC course will be better than Embedded . but I am interested in learning embedded systems. what your suggestion will be sir?
Both PLC and Embedded is good but as you are interested in embedded then go for it.
You are also right being EEE engineer you can also have good scope for PLC but I think comparative Embedded is bit tricky to learn and it has good scope too.
2.1k views

Related Posts

@adlin · Apr 25, 2010

hey guys.. can anyone tell me which companies are better than accenture? and which companies are worser than accenture?
4.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 5, 2014

Fiat India Automobiles Limited has unveiled their all new premium hatchback in India with Fiat Punto Evo at a launch event in Delhi, India. Coming in four engine variants with...
2.2k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Dec 24, 2013

Serial leaker @evleaks has released a screenshot of a new Nokia Lumia handset. As usual @evleaks has maintained brevity in the status message by stating just the word ‘Moneypenny’ which...
3.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 3, 2012

Best known as the architect of India's first supercomputer and as the founder Executive Director of C-DAC, India's national initiative in supercomputing, he is credited with the creation of several...
8.9k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jul 23, 2014

What do you get if you downgrade the specs of Nokia Lumia 630 and target it for the budget audience? You get the new Nokia Lumia 530. The first offering...
4.4k views