PLC and industrial automation

Hello guys,
I have a confusion about choosing a institute for plc and automation coursein pune and around, which will also provide placement? Please help me experianced profesionals!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm pretty novice in Abaqus and I want to model a simple soil slope to estimate its factor of safety. I know that there's not a built-in routine for...
Hello everyone!!! The Biomedical Engineers' Association of CEG, Anna University, Chennai will be holding a workshop on Computational Biofluid Dynamics on March 26-27, 2016. The workshop will focus on the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Topic:job generation for election system As we know how to vote online. But we have created a software which ,automatically allocate the job for the...
Hi, My daughter is 3 years old and going to day care currently, I know it is difficult to move to other country once schooling of child has started, does...
Sir, i am pursuing B.Tech from IP university and is presently in 3rd year . I use to code in JAVA language for whatever problem or programme i am given....