Play Super Mario Bro. on Chrome powered by HTML5

Anoop Kumar
@anoop-kumar-GDGRCn โ€ข Oct 21, 2024

Everyone's favorite childhood game is now on browser.
#-Link-Snipped-#

[โ€‹IMG]

Games look good and graphics are also very good. You can select any level to play.
Also you can generate your own level.
It works only on chrome and I feel controls are little choppy.
Anyway great effort from developers ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Oct 17, 2013

    I wasted my 30 minutes in mario bros yesterday when @#-Link-Snipped-# posted the link in her status.

    Above everything, it is Opensource! I don't know JS, but if anyone knows you can should help to fix the bugs in your free time.

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Oct 17, 2013

    I love this ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Nayan Goenka

    @nayan-Dhpt4N • Oct 26, 2013

    This is the best shit ever. M playing it whole day since no one here now to restrict me ๐Ÿ˜

  • rahul69

    @rahul69-97fAOs • Oct 27, 2013

    simply awesome ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Nov 2, 2013

    Link is not working now

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Nov 2, 2013

    Manish GoyalLink is not working now

    git clone #-Link-Snipped-#
    D-I-Y ๐Ÿ˜

  • Anoop Kumar

    @anoop-kumar-GDGRCn • Apr 14, 2014

    Epic Mario setup , Play like a boss

    [โ€‹IMG]
    Originally shared #-Link-Snipped-# , Sad that they have to bring down internet version due to copyright issue. Though you can download from Git and setup at your pc.

    But you can play <a href="https://www.fullscreenpokemon.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Full Screen Pokemon</a> ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜