Play songs in HTML documents?

Hi guys..

Is it possible to play songs in the HTML documents? In the sense when we open a web page, the song which is written in the code has to play automatically and it has to stop when the document is being closed. Is it possible? If yes, tell me please.

Replies

Re: A doubt in HTML.

yes it is possible, i have observed it in various sites ,but don't have a perfect idea how..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

yes 2467, I also seen in so many web pages. so am asking this question.

I am waiting for the answer.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

yes pallavi it is possible
    use this

you can look upto the following link
    How to Add Music to Your Website
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

Its working. Thank you so much goyal.

And thanks for your link 2467.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

But, why a pop up window is appearing while opening the html document?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    what kind of pop up?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Its just like normal pop ups which appears in the internet explorer.

i.e To help protect your security, Internet explorer has restricted this file from showing active content that could access your computer. click here for options.

After clicking the Allow blocked content option, am getting the song.

where as using opera, am getting as plug-In content. After accepting that, song is playing.
  • Luchi
    Luchi
    It is possible . I had the same problem in those days while learning about Web design in HTML. But sorry to say now i am detached form web design .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, it would be really nice if all of you could share your campus interview experiences with the rest of us. How was the overall experience, what questions were asked...
Yesterday me with my team participated in an event named 'webplaneca ' in a tech fest . We presented our idea of 'Charity By Click' actually,what our idea is to...
Can anyone help in robotics? i want a white line detecting sensor which gives reliable output for the movement of robot in the region as shown in the fig. as...
Can any1 tel me how to apply for Summer Training at IITs' in field of bio-medical engg.???😕 I am in B.E.II year..and indeed want 2 train myself in bio field...
hey i want to make a line follower robot which is fast and stable to participate in bits pilani apogee event(track o mania).for more detail just visit Track-O-Mania | Apogee...