Play : air console

Browser based gaming platform in name Airconsole.

Desktop browser as screen and smartphone as controller.

Register to official website Airconsole and get confirmation code to synchronise smartphone.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need the best place for Carnival supplies or looking for a Cosmetologist? Facebook might be of help. Known to stop at nothing when it comes to enhancing user experience and...
Developed by the scientists at Purdue University and the Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne, 'Hydricity' combines solar thermal plants with hydrogen production technology to synthesize energy at a greater scale...
Have you ever dreamed of going back in time and catching a glimpse of the ancient universe? Sounds like a science fiction film, right? Well, astronomers are doing it almost...
A group of researchers from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) have created a new text messaging system called Vuvuzela which guarantees untraceable communication between two parties on...
Hi I am currently studying strength of material for my civil engineering summer work. I found the link from someone in this website somewhere (thx!). I would like to know...