Plasma TV 50inches

Hi Guys,

I planned to purchase 50 Inches Plasma tv from Panasonic with 3D... it is less in price when compare to LED with the same features.

I am going to purchase in December 1st. Initially I had to purchase LED but big screen, more features and less in price... decided to buy plasma.... is it worth or any suggestions.........

Thanks,
Prabhu raj.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Plasma is always preferred for huge rooms, mainly 'cuz you won't see any difference if it's lesser in size.Hence almost all Plasma manufacturers develop tv greater than 42.
    What main advantage of Plasma over LED is that Plasma has near instantaneous refresh rate & thus has no motion blur problems.
    More contrast.
    Cleaner 3D picture than LED.

I hope you know what's burn-in in plasma.
    If not then, the effect in which residual image is still visible behind the image you currently watching.

Anyways, I am not sure this problem still persists or not, 'cuz Samsung,Panasonic & sharp claims to fix it but certain reviews in forum still points that they still do exist.

Don't worry, it's not that big deal.
    For first 170 to 220 hrs keep contrast, brightness, color & picture tone minimum.
    To be safe do that 'till first 250 hrs & then enjoy the way you want.

I will mention some drawbacks of plasma over Led:
    Less brightness
    Movies with less resolution, let 's say a divx bootleg movie will suck baadly.(But if you're addict of watching true hd 1080p movies, then trust me no other technology in world can beat plasma 3D tv)
    Still pictures will suck in Plasma.Anyways tvs ain't for still images, aight?

I will suggest you Plasma over LED if you have huge room.If not, then better opt for LED.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

using the operation pop and push set i to the second element from the top of the stack, leaving the stack to without its top two element
supercharging and turbocharging always increase the efficiency of an engine...can any one please explain me why only few cars are using this technology..(mostly small cars wont use)
hi i am new to ce and i am new to engg. too i have just started my engg in cse and iam exited about it 😁 😉
APU, that might be exotic term for some. APU also known as Accelerated Processing Unit is Processor fusion of CPU (Central Processing Unit) & GPU (Graphical Processing Unit). AMD has...
I have done overclocking my 2.90 GHz processor to 3.40 GHz (core-2-duo processor, I know it's outdated, okay ?😡) But check this out 8.176 GHz clockspeed !! defeating the previous...