Placements at Iacsd Pune ?

through cdac 2013 .
i got IACSD pune in first councilling.
i want to know placents from this centre .
i"m confused whether i should join this course ... plz help me out

Replies

• dhheeraj
    dhheeraj
    i got 80% in 10th
    55 % in +2(state board)
    79% in B.E
    ....whether any problem will b there during placement ..
  • saurabhs70
    saurabhs70
    dhheeraj
    i got 80% in 10th
    55 % in +2(state board)
    79% in B.E
    ....whether any problem will b there during placement ..

Congrats friend that you have got IACSD pune don't worry about your Hsc percentage there r lot of companies in cdac campus in which some needed criteria of % but most of depend on your cdac performance score card so only focus on work hard nothing else.
    once again congrats

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well we have some serious haters of social media and serious fans of social media in CE I think this place is the best place to have a debate on...
This guy is using Google Now feature to voice recognition for command and NFC also. Controlling door lock, setting A/C temperature, Computer On/Off, even making popcorn ๐Ÿ‘ . It's just...
Nokia has made official the launch of the new smartphone Nokia Lumia 625, which it fondly calls 'The Hero of the Big Screen' in a press release. And rightly so,...
As the monsoon wrecks havoc in many cities in India, people will be missing the bright summer sun. But what if you stay in a town where the sun goes...
Verizon Wireless has launched three new Motorola Smartphones. Here we are at the unveiling of the Motorola Droid range of phones, after a series of leaks, - The Droid Mini,...