Placed in accenture, but no call!

hey ppl i am a 2009 eee passout.got placed in accenture but no calls til now.planning to attempt gate this time.frankly speaking haven't started wid my gate preps yet.but wanna get a decent percentile.also accy may cal us any moment.if dey cal den i hav 2 prepare while working...can u ppl plz suggest me as 2 how 2 start wid gate preps.wil i b able 2 make t with my preps during working 2...plz tel me a good answer.thnx a lot n advance

Replies

• Gaya3 S
    Gaya3 S
    Re: What to do?

hey me from psg tech,coimbatore
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gaya3 S
    hey ppl i am a 2009 eee passout.got placed in accenture but no calls til now.planning to attempt gate this time.frankly speaking haven't started wid my gate preps yet.but wanna get a decent percentile.also accy may cal us any moment.if dey cal den i hav 2 prepare while working...can u ppl plz suggest me as 2 how 2 start wid gate preps.wil i b able 2 make t with my preps during working 2...plz tel me a good answer.thnx a lot n advance
    May I request you not to use SMS text in your posts and pay attention to text formatting?

What are you worried about? Start preparing for the GATE right away. If the company gives you a call and you join them; you can continue your preparation in your free time and on weekends.

All you need is determination and focus. If you wish to crack the GATE, you will, no matter what. You have lot of time to prepare, why are you wasting it?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Please refrain yourself from using SMS text in the posts, its against the forum rules.

meanwhile GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) this is the entry level exam for technical post gradulation in INDIA.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    76abankcolony
    hey gaya i am final year btech,cse student..i also want to join accenture like companies ..but there are no placements in my college....

Dude, I have been reading many of your posts and it seems you are pretty much worried about campus placements in your college.

Dont worry to much it gives tension nothing else.

I got recruited into the company I worked earlier through off-campus.
    Before getting the job I have attended many company exams.
    Interstingly I roamed all through the Hi-Tech City ( located in Hyd) to apply and I have applied for almost all the companies..
    So if you try well you will get a job..

Dont worry much, instead you can improve communication skills along with English and Aptitude.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You can find many of those details in freshersworld.com etc .

Moreover , about the company exams what you want to know??

They require basic knowledge in English both written and speaking.
    Maths - Aptitude and C language.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have a question, why do you need sites other than freshersworld.

I hope everything will be listed in that site, if you find any other site they will also post the same thing.

So I hope one is fine.

To the second question, placement exams are not conducted by sites , they are conducted by companies.
    All companies if they have requirement they conduct exams.
    Moreover, I heard a news that TCS is going to recruit 25000 this year so i guess by november they will start offcampus and oncampus recruiting.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why do you need freshersworld ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Freshersworld is just an example, anyway you have to know the current openings somewhere on the web.

So what is provided in freshersworld will be in other sites.

The only thing is we need to know the current openings in the market ๐Ÿ˜€ what ever the site may be.

Please correct me if i am wrong ๐Ÿ˜€
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    What i suggest after going through all above posts...is that Gate is something for which you shall always try even continuing your job...its like getting one step ahead...& let me assure you that many more beyond ACCENTURE will come up for you ,as M/tech is must to crack jobs in many renowned Product Manufacturer like GE R&D etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am the holder of a patent for my invention. May I ask if there is anyone out there who is interested, or can help in any way in the...
Hi Folks, I recently built a voltage controlled oscillator (VCO). I will be using the VCO as an RF modulator to inject a 1.050 KHz tone into a weather band...
Ah. Got it already. Delete the thread if you wish.
Could you please provide me facts about Sweden studies. I am planning to pursue technology management course in Sweden with work ex of 5 years. 1. In Sweden, Is there...
Hey Guys, Its been great pleasure visiting Facebook Developors Garage The event was on Aug 28, 2009 at Taj West End Bangalore.โ€‹ โ€‹ โ€‹ โ€‹