Pizza Hut's New Giant Touch Screen Table Lets You Customize Your Pizza On It

Fed up of the same list of pizzas at Pizza Hut? Want to make something of your own choice? Then probably you have to wait for sometime, as Pizza Hut is planning to install big giant touch screen tables that helps you customize your pizza according to your taste and without the need to talk to anyone.

Chaotic Moon, co-founder of Ben Lamm came up with the idea of a touch screen table from a Ms. Pac-Man on the classic arcade table. He said that he remembered the days when he use to go to Pizza Hut with his family and would play Ms. Pac-Man on the classic arcade table. Chaotic Moon has been developing many mobile apps for Pizza Hut for the past three years.

pizza_1

It is an amazing idea and its greatest advantage is that you can visualize your order when you are constructing it and not before it is actually ready to eat. For this you only need to pick your topping, sauce, cheese or anything from the available items and place it on pizza(on screen). You can choose the size of pizza base on it. This table also has the facility of making payment online. You just need to choose the correct payment options. Currently Pizza Hut is planning to test it at few Pizza Hut shops from the feedback obtained they will decide to roll it out immediately or still it needs some modifications to be done.

Check out a video they've come up with -

How would you like to access such a table at the nearest Pizza Hut? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Source: Because Some Days You Just Want To Customize Your Pizza On A Giant Touchscreen Tabletop • TechCrunch

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Amazing Idea !!!. Now people do not have to Stand in queue & wait for placing orders. the Counter Rush of will definitely slow down.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Waiting for this to come to India! 👍
  • Chinmay Joshi
    Chinmay Joshi
    I am waiting for Pizza Hut to come in my city first (Nagpur) 😛
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Chinmay Joshi
    I am waiting for Pizza Hut to come in my city first (Nagpur) 😛
    No Pizza Hut in Nagpur? 😨😖
  • Chinmay Joshi
    Chinmay Joshi
    No Pizza Hut in Nagpur? 😨😖
    No😔
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Cool 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A global internet security research firm has made a startling discovery. According to their report over 3, 00,000 small office and home routers have been compromised by unknown attackers. In...
Everyone is talking about the fact how Ellen Degeneres’ Hollywood celebrity selfie at the Oscars broke Twitter records. The ‘selfie’ (self portrait) shot by Bradley Cooper starred Meryl Streep, Brad...
I have to submit a project on march. please look this video I am interested about this project :Electricity generator by using rain water. but i have some question in...
British car maker Jaguar has officially announced the name of its long awaited compact sports sedan to be Jaguar XE. It will be powered with a new generation of Ingenium...
We look at the fastest and the best DNS servers available for India. Faster DNS allows for faster browsing on mobile and faster gaming.