Pinnacle 08

Hey guys,

The Mechanical Engineering Department of the College of Engineering Guindy and the Society of Mechanical Engineers, Anna University are organizing their Annual Technical Symposium, "PINNACLE" on the 19th and 20th of March 2008. It has a wide variety of events in various fields.

Check out #-Link-Snipped-# for further details about the events and registrations.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazydude
    Hey guys,

The Mechanical Engineering Department of the College of Engineering Guindy and the Society of Mechanical Engineers, Anna University are organizing their Annual Technical Symposium, "PINNACLE" on the 19th and 20th of March 2008. It has a wide variety of events in various fields.

Check out #-Link-Snipped-# for further details about the events and registrations.
    Thanks for the information. Please keep us posted about the events and happenings at Pinnacle.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends here murtuza, iam pursuing my B.E. final year and i need good as well as easy to understand seminar topics in detail.can any one help me?
Hi, I want a topic on mechanical measurement instrument/device such as pressure measuring device, temprature measuring device etc . But it should be updated technology.......plz help.
VOCABULARY GAME😎 It may sound stupid but it has a purpose. Most of the people here are learning English yet so it'll help 'em a lot. Goes like this: I...
CEans, Few days back, we interviewed Mr. Guy Kawasaki on CE 😁 . Now take a look at Mr. Guy Kawasaki grilling Mr. Steve Ballmer (CEO, Microsoft)! I bet you...
i am 3rd year mechanical student. i want to make solar car. so plz give me idea.