PIEZOELECTRIC ENERGY HARVESTER FROM VIBRATIONS(utilizing the unused vibrations)

I remember some of our CE's questioned about how we can generate power through piezoelectricity. Actually i myself did the piezoelectric energy harvester from unused vibrations.
I explained briefly about this in Green it......: PIEZOELECTRIC ENERGY HARVESTER FROM VIBRATIONS - A MODULE FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION here.

This project is just an example of Vibrational Energy Harvesting. We can give whatever the vibrational source available as input. Also, here we are storing the obtained power it can be used for any purpose. If you want to eliminate battery then no problem just with the help of proper power conditioning circuit you can directly connect the obtained power to load. But make sure the continuous source of vibration before eliminating battery.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Live, even for a few hours, without a fridge is a nightmare! We understand your distress ... Let us send you a refrigerator repair technician as soon as possible. We...
tensegrity structures are a very innovative application of the stresses. this video explains its basic concepts. [video=youtube;K1NsRlhxuwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1NsRlhxuwE[/video]
Hello everybody, I am here to market my 2 websites<>
Anyone knows about tilt-up construction?? Can you please discuss more about this kind of construction???
Can somebody discuss about: Plastic As Soil Stabilizer??? I don't have any idea regarding about this.😕