Physical meaning of power signal & energy signal

what is physical meaning of power signal and energy signal?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    A measure of the ability of "To Do Work" is called Energy.

Power is the measure of how quickly the "Work is done" ... it is time dependent.

One more, You can't store Power but you can store Energy signals. Energy signals have infinite energy and power signals have finite and nonzero power.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SATA as well as Serial ATA (Advanced Technological innovation Attachment) is the future creation drive interface, following a traditional Parallel ATA (PATA). What is the maximum possible length of a...
I remember in the geometry class, we were asked to do the QEDs, prove the already proven mathematical and geometrical theorems. Maybe the logic was to make us 'aware' how...
Hi , I'm Doing my final year project in superheater i has to analys in CFD need some reference and some steps how to analys
Sony has announced a new gaming console and it's still called the PS3. The problem is that there's nothing worth noticing except that the new console is 50% slimmer than...
To generate high dc voltage ,i am following voltage multiplier technique.But i succeded up to 8 stages,beyond 8 stages out put voltage is not increasing .I used 4.7u/450V electrolytic capacitors...