PHP tutorial

Hello everybody I would like to share this PHP Tutorial which I found useful, in the following link
#-Link-Snipped-#

regards

Replies

• stevenreed034
    stevenreed034
    I would like to suggest w3schools.com. Provides basic to advanced PHP functions. Users can also learn how to integrate PHP with other languages such as MYSQL, AJAX, and XML

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People are tweeting everywhere.. Either this was the BIGGEST earthquake to strike Delhi Or another Bomb exploded near my house. 😲 Earthquake in Delhi.. People say it was a big...
Hi, my name is harsh, am doing my final year in computer science, and i was very much interested to a project on cloud computing. I have basic understanding of...
😔😔hey!! can anyone send me d whole program (in C )of coding round .... actually i hav it but verymuch cnfused... plz reply on my id soon .. my id...
Its my request to all Coputer Science department guies to please suggest me any good project topic..
NAVTEQ, the company that provides maps, traffic and location data has launched 3D maps for Indian cities. These maps will provide 3D landmarks, motorway junction objects, and sign-as-real: is content...