PHP+mysql or java+oracle: Sugestion needed

PHP+mysql or java+oracle: Suggestion needed ?

SIR,
i am student of second year engneering.just one month from now i am going to have my summer vacations.
i wanted to do computer course.
please help me in deciding whether i should go for php+mysql or java+oracle
or c# + .net

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Re: sugestion needed

Hi Shashank,

My suggestion would be JAVA and Oracle, but java is wast and you cant master it in one month time , but oracle is quiet easy so first learn oracle in this one month and you can learn java later (if you have prior knowledge in java then you can go ahead and proceed learning java).

But my advise would be learn one at a time so that you can master that language.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please provide better titles to your thread. "Help Needed" doesn't give much idea about the content of the thread.

*Thread title edited to something better*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: sugestion needed

slashfear
    Hi Shashank,

My suggestion would be JAVA and Oracle, but java is wast
    java is wast you mean Vast or waste..
    anyways i agree with both 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My 0.02 USD:-

If you are interested in rapid web, web-app development; PHP+MySQL rocks the world. Go for it.

Otherwise, Java+Oracle is your option.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I guess your one month is about to come now 😉 . I would say go for Java + Oracle option. Has a very good scope in future. Rest depends on your interest and wish. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to modify BIOS settings through a C program? im asking this because if i want my PC to boot automatically at a specific time (like a reminder...
Hello , i am searching for some updated information about instrumentation and control engineering. can anyone could refer me some website and books?
I'm doing an assignment on boilers and I chose the Aalborg Mission OC boiler. Our library doesnt have anough manuals, so i have to resort to CE> Can I have...
Good Morning Guys, Firstly let me just comment on what a fantastic and factual forum you have here! My Name is Karl and I work for an engineering consultancy which...
Here at Energy Resourcing we recruit within the power generation and energy markets worldwide with teams of engineers working on power plant refurbishment worldwide. We recruit candidates for Energy consultants...