Photography Loving Engineers - Share your Flickr Accounts Here

A lot of CEans might have a passion for photography. Dedicating this thread for people who can show-off their creative talent. ๐Ÿ˜€

Share images and/or your flickr accounts in this thread.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 25, 2011

    nice thread..

    check out some of my personal interested pics..taken at random places.(Not much professional.. but trying to be one)
    And especially to say..there is no story or theme.,.in these

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 25, 2011

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 25, 2011

    Image1999Image2025Image2349

    plz rate it

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Apr 25, 2011

    Nice clicks bharathpb! ๐Ÿ˜
    [From the first post]
    I liked the second one with a snap of clouds taken from above. Took it on a flight? ๐Ÿ˜€
    I like the fifth one too.. Is it some area near a beach or rainy season? The atmosphere looks cool.
    [From the second post]
    I like the last one. The fog is captured nicely.

    Overall good work! Keep posting more. ๐Ÿ‘

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Apr 25, 2011

    it's just not that good๐Ÿ˜”
    [โ€‹IMG]



    [โ€‹IMG]

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Apr 25, 2011

    others:
    [โ€‹IMG]


    [โ€‹IMG]

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Apr 25, 2011

    nice shots maria and bharath pb ๐Ÿ‘

  • Neema Ambhurkar

    @neema-SlYG3w • Apr 25, 2011

    Good Shots! Bharathpb! ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Apr 25, 2011

    Nice clicks Bharat.

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Apr 25, 2011

    I don't have a flicker account but have my own Photo Blog. It's in my signature if anyone is interested ๐Ÿ˜€

    @Maria Flor: You doing Lomography?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Apr 25, 2011

    @raj: Awesome photo blog. ๐Ÿ˜€ Almost all clicks are fantastic!

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Apr 26, 2011

    raj87verma88@Maria Flor: You doing Lomography?

    Photography???
    Nope๐Ÿ˜” I just love taking pictures๐Ÿ˜€

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Apr 26, 2011

    Here are some photos I taken during a mountain hiking with my father๐Ÿ˜€
    [โ€‹IMG]

    [โ€‹IMG]

    [โ€‹IMG]

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 26, 2011

    thnks 2 all for the encouragement..


    @rajverma--needless to say....ur photo blog i simply awesome.
    digital cam i guess...wats the mp??

    @abrakadabra- your guess reg photos were right..one took from flight...,one is actually in kerala..(the cool atmosphere one ) -took in train..
    and the fog is actually which i captured in a running bus..never thought it would come like that.
    Anyway..u have started this thread..Hope that you will also have great interest in photography..didnt see any of your experiences..

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 26, 2011

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 26, 2011

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 26, 2011

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Apr 26, 2011

    @Abra: Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ I agree with Bharath....where are your clicks

    @Bharath: Thanks. I use both a High End Digital and a DSLR. Though I prefer my P100. Both are Nikon. And I have an Analog Canon. MP is not the criteria through which you should judge a camera. MP defines the limit to which you can enlarge an image without distortion. But anyway, the P100 is 10.6 MP I believe.
    The most important thing for a camera is the lens. The wide angle spec and the telescopic spec. The f-stop and focal length. Next comes the shutter speed range of the camera.
    Keep clicking

    @Maria: That was a mistake, I didn't notice you added the digital frames.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Apr 26, 2011

    I love looking at different photos. There is so much in a photo that can catch your attention if you just stare it for long. ๐Ÿ˜€

    I haven't paid attention to the intricate details of photographic skills yet. But I would soon share some of my clicks too.

  • bharathpb

    @bharathpb-FtEhYi • Apr 26, 2011

    There is so much in a photo that can catch your attention if you just stare it for long

    Really True

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • May 7, 2011

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • May 7, 2011

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • May 8, 2011

    My Flickr Account

    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • May 8, 2011

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/54258406@N05/5025169363/in/photostream/lightbox/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Crazy Doodle re edited | CE connecting engineering across woโ€ฆ | Flickr</a>

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • May 8, 2011

    @Maria: What an awesome set of clicks! Simply beautiful. I was awestruck.

    Whoa! You should start your own photography blog. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • May 8, 2011

    Maria: Did you click those photos?

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • May 12, 2011

    The_Big_KMaria: Did you click those photos?

    Yup, I took all those photos.๐Ÿ˜€

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • May 13, 2011

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/62438919@N03/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">flor026 | Flickr</a>

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • May 13, 2011

    maria florYup, I took all those photos.๐Ÿ˜€

    That' Great.

    Awesome Photography.

  • DanielTA

    @danielta-6wxajz • May 20, 2011

    Cool thread, and nice pics.
    I didnt imagine too many engineers interested in photograpy ๐Ÿ˜€

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/kegelradgetriebe/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Kegelradgetriebe | Flickr</a>

    Kegelradgetriebe is a bevel gear in Deutsch ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • May 20, 2011

    DanielTACool thread, and nice pics.
    I didnt imagine too many engineers interested in photograpy ๐Ÿ˜€

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/kegelradgetriebe/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Kegelradgetriebe | Flickr</a>

    Kegelradgetriebe is a bevel gear in Deutsch ๐Ÿ˜‰

    first welcome to CE!!! Great pics!!!๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • May 20, 2011

    Awesome work Daniel! ๐Ÿ˜€ And Welcome to CrazyEngineers!