Phones Vs Computers?

Phones may carry a part of activity of a pc but its never a competitor to it. Both are different. It may be any kind of ultra modern technology but couldn't match up with the capability of a slow computer. Do you agree? please explain..

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Can you list out what a hight end phone can't do the things a (slow computer) computer of mid range 5 years back can do?
    you have to take care of screen size.
  • mail154
    mail154
    phone is something which is made for mobile communication..it has improved a lot and does things which a computer can do.but do you think its gonna beat what its imitating in its every phase of development?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    How about Phone+Computer ?
    Ubuntu Edge : Where Two Worlds Meet.
  • mail154
    mail154
    Its great but let it be generalized.. will phone+computer will ever be = to computer? and what about other phones,do you think that a smart phone can do all kinds of stuff which a computer can do?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    You can implement all the sophisticatwd features in a phone same as pc bit we cant feel the power and love for pc in phones.
    We should not debate on this topic as it is a comparison of two different devices made initially for other reasons.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some tips what is individual responsibility lead to and what an individual can contribute in maintaining a good environment?
For most of us,the first sem or first year would be common to all branches. A IT Guy must do welding,lathe,plumbing etc., a mechanical guy would need to go around...
Do You Think studying for sake of exams will bring any positive effects? please explain..
So, I stumble upon an article today, stating how flipkart screwed the poor guy up..... https://www.thinkdigit.com/Internet/Flipkart-screwed-me-over-Heres-how-they_17224.html Now, the exact same thing happened to my room-mate too. He ordered a phone,...
Whats the starting point of making a new operating system,languages which may be useful in doing so, some useful links,ebooks or book sources to start off?