pH automation in clarification area for sugar industry

I am a final year instrumentation engineering student. I have planned to do project on pH automation in sugar industry(sulphitation area). pH being a non-linear parameter, is it possible to finish this project within one year?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ANU SEKAR
    I am a final year instrumentation engineering student. I have planned to do project on pH automation in sugar industry(sulphitation area). pH being a non-linear parameter, is it possible to finish this project within one year?
    Have a strong determination Then you can surely finish it less than a month So Nothing is impossible till you think it is impossible
  • ANU SEKAR
    ANU SEKAR
    Thank you. I have determination.. but i need some guidelines regarding the project..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Spill it out here mate many Engineers are eager to provide you all that you need

PS: Pls post your findings and How you are planning to implement your idea Then it would be easy for us to help you out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, A CEan asked about Graphene, & unfortunately after searching in the forum I didn't found any thread which can answer his query. So, this thread is dedicated to the...
hello..what microwave equipment is good to research with..?? I hope you can help me again..thank you CE..
1)To create a car with high / maX power? 2)To create a car with high / maX torque? (Please dont say both I will give two road conditions . please...
LG Electronics has launched in the Indian market a new smartphone called the LG Optimus G Pro - the Android 4.1.2 aka Jelly Bean OS running phablet with a 5.5-inch...
Since last few years Auto-makers are in aggressive assault to the Indian auto market. Every month we see few new releases for the cars.Premium MPV has an important role in...