PG-DWiMC at CDAC at Bengaluru ..do i need to join or not??condusion...pls help me out

hi frns...
this is sahithi,B.tech cse,2009 passed out..having 1 yr exp as .net developer and in search of a job now..i got seat in PG-DWiMC at CDAC at Bengaluru..need to conform by 16th of this jan...
i dont know regarding the placements in mobile computing in bangalore???and how does the future will be after completion of the course???..how will be the future for mobile computing???
i read in some of the sites like,studying a c-dac course will not make any diff in getting a good job..
pls suggest me how does it helpful to join in PG-DWiMC...
Thank You

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    sahithig
    hi frns...
    this is sahithi,B.tech cse,2009 passed out..having 1 yr exp as .net developer and in search of a job now..i got seat in PG-DWiMC at CDAC at Bengaluru..need to conform by 16th of this jan...
    i dont know regarding the placements in mobile computing in bangalore???and how does the future will be after completion of the course???..how will be the future for mobile computing???
    i read in some of the sites like,studying a c-dac course will not make any diff in getting a good job..
    pls suggest me how does it helpful to join in PG-DWiMC...
    Thank You
    Not sure about the other things but styding C-DAC will surely make a difference. Placement is all around good but it depends on the course and I don't have much idea about wimc. DAC and DESD at bangalore are very much placement oriented.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just noticed that the trophy points in my profile became 0 and my CE-Ace trophy is not visible anymore.. Any information on this please?
How to delete profile & information from Gmail & Facebook? I wish to know how to completely remove the gmail or facebook accounts?
i want to know how to jam GSM networks, CDMA and other wireless internet connections using a cascade of CMOS 4011 IC in its astable mode. Also, what type of...
i want to ask that what is the difference between anelastic, inelastic, viscoelastic, viscoplastic deformation... please tell that which depend upon time or not please tell that which shows recoverable...
hello,i m a computer system engineering student,i want to make my final year project on the sharing of charge in air via internet,i.e. for example a person is working in...