PG accomodation near IISc B'lore from Dec-Jan

Hi,

My name is vishal and I will be heading to B'lore for a winter internship in Aerospace Engg. Can anyone help me regarding pg accommodation from Dec 10 to Jan 10?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've lot of CEans from Bangalore. I appeal to all Bangaloreans to help our fellow CEan find most suitable accommodation.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    BTM 2nd Stage would be a good option.
  • vishal.145
    vishal.145
    Thanks for your reply...Can i avail metro rail services from BTM 2nd to Yeshwnthapur?...Cause I found that the distance between was 20 km
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    vishal.145
    Thanks for your reply...Can i avail metro rail services from BTM 2nd to Yeshwnthapur?...Cause I found that the distance between was 20 km
    Metro in Bangalore runs only on one stretch - MG Road to Byappanhalli. Yeswantpur is not connected yet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MEGA, the app that was launched this summer on Android is now on iOS. The secure cloud storage service that the MEGA app provides comes as a follow-up after the...
Micromax, the big gun in the Indian mobile industry, is here with the launch of a new smartphone called the Micromax Bolt A61. In the range of phones below Rs....
I'm totally impressed by Amazon Prime Air - the latest 30 minute delivery service launched by world's biggest online retailer - Amazon. The service is not available in India and...
Sharp has launched its huge 90-inch 3D LED TV - the LC-90LE740X in India at an equally huge price. The 90-inch TV features a AQUOS LED screen that has a...
can any one suggest me for best institute for embedded systems training in pune