Peugeot Unveils Its Innovative New Concept The BB1 – Mobility For The Future

Last night saw the unveiling of Peugeot's innovative new concept, the BB1 at The Hospital Club in London.
With its BB1 concept, Peugeot has created a totally new solution to the current and future needs of urban mobility. The BB1 concept is the first ever full electric vehicle that can seat up to four adults in a space of just 2.5m.
This compact vehicle is a fusion between car and scooter, whilst offering passengers a safer, more comfortable and weatherproof environment. Other advantages of this ground-breaking concept are that it has zero emissions, is easy to park and has a range of 75 miles, making it a perfect choice for city centre transport.
Jon Goodman, Managing Director of Peugeot Motor Company comments; "Peugeot is constantly pooling its expertise and creativity to design particularly innovative and original projects. The BB1 is the brainchild of this successful collaboration."
The BB1 concept pushes back the boundaries, creating an inventive, fun, expressive and stylish vehicle. This electric vehicle is a logical addition to a vehicle line up that incorporates Peugeot bicycles, scooters, cars and light commercial vehicles. It aims to explore new ground with regards to urban mobility, with the environment close at heart."
The BB1 concept is both environmentally friendly and efficient, fitted with two electric motors mounted in the rear wheels maximizing the interior space and two lithium-ion battery packs supplying energy to the respective electric motors located under the right and left-hand rear seats. The BB1 emits no loud noise outside the vehicle and, above all, no pollutant emissions. The passenger compartment ventilation keeps operating in daylight thanks to the solar panels placed on the roof of the vehicle.
The Peugeot BB1 will be on show in Covent Garden, London from 10 am until 7 pm, on the 7th and 8th November, enabling the general public to have a close up look into the future of urban mobility.
For more information on the BB1 please log onto #-Link-Snipped-# or for your chance to see the BB1 for yourself, go to London’s Covent Garden on the 7th and 8th November.
This social media news release and more content is available at: -
Peugeot Unveils Its Innovative New Concept The BB1 – Mobility For The Future

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, I am Student of Aeronautical Engineering MSc. I would appreciate if any one can suggest some research topics for dissertation. regards,
The undisputed Baadshah of Bollywood turned 44 on Nov 2 Wish him put your views on what this year had for him and what the coming year seems to bring
Hello every Body My name is Akhil Agarwal, I am a Post graduate student of Entrepreneurship and have major in New enterprise creation and management. Beside that I have a...
plz.. can any1 help m out.. i have to create virtual environment,so i m trying on alice 2.0.if any one tell m about new environment which is free source,.i will...
hi all, i working on distributed systems and i want to discuss my problems with the people related to this field, can i have your contact addresses please.