Perimeter of Square??

Sir / madam,
My question is

The length of each side of a square is 3x/4+1. What is the perimeter of the square

a. x+1
b. 3x+1
c. 3x+4
d. 9/16x (?)+3(?)+1

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{SCE 30/2008/Pg 4 of 85}
{On this forum my 9th Question.}

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think this is way too easy for engineers. Wouldn't it be nice if the level of questions gets an upgrade?

Hammer us with the tough questions!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    c. 3x+4
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    Sorry, for posting basic questions.
    R.Rengaraj

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm bit surprised to see that Airtel (India's foremost telecom operator) has now ventured into website hosting business! Look here: Airtel Choose from over 15,000 High quality Template Possibilities Get...
hi Ceans Please answer this question What is the Storage virtualization and benefits of Network Virtualization . i want this urgent
Hi CEans,every one has their own thoughts brilliant as well as foolish ones but the point is they has to tell their ideas and share their ideas to others so...
Folks, If you are appearing for CAT 2009, please do post your analysis in this thread. It would surely help lot of our members. The CAT will be conducted over...
Microsoft released its operating system, Windows7 just few days ago and you know what? Microsoft's engineers are already planning for the next major release of the operating system - Windows...