Performance of Two Real -Time Communication Protocols concept Explained - Video Lecture

The Performance of Two Real -Time Communication Protocols in the Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is step by step guide on how to install Mozilla Firefox updates automatically or manually - https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Updating Firefox#Manually_check_for_updates Once you get to know that an update is available, post...
Place the remaining numbers from 4 to 10 in the seven divisions of the above figure so that the outer divisions total 30 and each geometric figure totals 30.
I have a WordPress Blog and I was wondering, is there any way to password protect our main admin directory (wp-admin)? This is the main directory and I want to...
ArienKrieg 12 is a Technical Fest organized by Kumarguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. The yearly edition of National Level Technical Symposium entitled "AriendKrieg" is organized by the department of Aeronautical...
Salora has launched Zapper 3G data card that supports multiple network operators. Unlike the traditional 3G data cards that support operator specific SIM cards; Salora offers relief to customers who...